Father’s Day is a great time to show dad how much you appreciate him with the gift from Ageless Masonry! We have a ton of options to gift from our family to yours. Some options include backyard grills from KokoMo Grills, our tree privacy packages, curb appeal packages, and more!
Father’s Day Gift Outdoor Kitchen Addition
The perfect father’s day gift! Add pizza ovens, barbeques, refrigerators, and more to your outdoor kitchen. Choose from different layout options, accessories, and more to create the perfect outdoor living space for dad! This father’s day gift is perfect for any dad! Loves to cook? Ageless offers grills and pizza ovens. Loves to host? Outdoor refrigerators and kegs may be the answer! Regardless of dad’s personality, there is a father’s day gift at Ageless waiting to be given.
Ageless Masonry is very excited to announce their new partnership with the high end stainless steel KoKoMo Grills. Offering many options of grills, accessories, and other products to add to your outdoor kitchen. With classic and pro options, the client can choose from several grills that fit their needs best!
Father’s Day BBQ Recipes
Big John’s Chili-Rubbed Ribs (sourced from www.tasteofhome.com)
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons chili powder
3 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
6 pounds pork baby back ribs
1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup lemon juice
1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- Mix the first 6 ingredients; rub over ribs. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
Wrap rib racks in large pieces of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat until tender, 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
In a large saucepan, combine glaze ingredients; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved, 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Carefully remove ribs from foil. Place ribs over direct heat; brush with some of the glaze. Grill, covered, over medium heat until browned, 25-30 minutes, turning and brushing ribs occasionally with remaining glaze.
Pizza Oven Pulled Pork (sourced from www.fornobravo.com)
3-4 lbs pork shoulder not the hammy rear end, thawed
1 c kosher salt
3/4 c dark brown sugar or molasses or sorghum
4 c water/beer
- Make Brine by adding salt, brown sugar, bay leaves, onion, garlic, hot peppers, cumin, basil, oregano, the water or beer (heat to boiling and then let cool).
Let the meat swim in the brine overnight in the fridge
- Make Pig Rub with salt, brown sugar, ground coffee, zest of orange (minced), 1 chipotle-ground, 1 ancho-ground, 1 guajillo-ground, cumin, 1/4 c cracked peppers corns, oregano. Mix together.
- Pull pig from brine pool, quick rinse and pat dry – place in aluminum (steamer table) tray and apply rub all over, let pig rest in cool area and crank up pizza oven to pizza making temp, make pizzas, entertain friend.
- After pizza fest (oven around 400F), push coals to back, add smoking wood if you like – allow wood to begin to smoke, make pup tent for pig in tray, add juice of zestless orange and a beer – put your pig in about the middle oven.
- Close the oven with your insulated door – not your thin, bread-making oven door
- Walk away, go to bed.
- 8hr later, get up and take your pig out
- Meat should be quite ready to pull – sauce not required
What Our Clients Say
Below are some testimonies from our amazing clients regarding our masonry projects.
“Excellent work, Masonry and concrete look beautiful! Great crew, reliable and really nice as well! Highly recommend!!” – Wen R. from Massapequa, NY
“Had Ageless come back to give me an estimate on a new bluestone stoop and a new walkway from pavers. The owner Bob came over and he has a way of making you feel comfortable. The price was almost what I had expected. Within a few weeks they had all their materials and started their work. They were neat and efficient which is what I am looking for when hiring a contractor. We couldn’t be happier with how the stoop came out and it gave our house the curb appeal that it needed.” – Kevin F. from Bronx, NY
Call Ageless Masonry For Your Father’s Day gifts!
The experts at Ageless Masonry will help you choose the perfect option for dad this year! With the help from the family, together we can provide the perfect gift that dad will love for years to come.
Call Ageless Masonry for your father’s day gift idea. We service homes across Long Island, New York. Ageless Masonry is also not limited to the following services, installation of patios, driveways, stoops, and poolscapes. With over 15 years of experience, call the professionals at Ageless Masonry 516.795.1313 or click here to schedule your free estimate today!